Thursday, September 24, 2020

[THEQOO] For real, Yedam's vocal tone is...

 I love it whenever Yedam sings acoustic songsㅠㅠ



Source


- For real


- But does Yedam sing that song a lot?? Why am I used to hearing that song with Yedam's voice ㅋㅋㅋ 

                - He sang it shortly in 3 minute TREASURE practice video!


- Indeed


- Yedam's vocal tone is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


- It's a TREASUREㅜㅜ


- I love his vocal tone..


- Yedam's voice is so goodㅠㅠ


----------------------


[THEQOO] Yedam also did great 


I was so shocked while listening to it

YG, please make them release many songs


Source


- I agree. He did great


- Yedam was so good


- His vocal tone is crazy


- I also love it when Yedam sang that song in 3 minute TREASURE singing practice episode ㅋㅋ 


- Yedam was so good ㅠㅠ


- He surprised me, once again


- I get shocked every time I listen to Yedam's vocal tone


- That's right, he did great

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...