Monday, September 21, 2020

[PANN] Fangirling over TREASURE

 + These days, I'm only fangirling over TREASURE


I have only been fangirling over top idols for 5 years, but after falling for TREASURE, fangirling over them is somehow different..

How should I explain this.. It's just different ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

People who are like me, isn't fangirling over TREASURE different from fangirling over other idols??

It's so fun and it makes me so happy. Is it because it's been a while since I fangirled over rookies...

Source

[+25, -0] The feeling of fangirling over rookies... for real, it's so much fun


[+15, -0] Same. I can feel how precious each Korean fans are for them and although the kids are very pure, their talents are no less than YG's standards.. Who would've thought I'll be this genuine over one-month old rookies.. ㅋㅋㅋ


[+12, -0] To be honest, I didn't like YG when I was fangirling over a top idol, but they are really different ㅋㅋㅋ Though, they also have the YG style and they're very talented..


[+6, -0] Been a fan of a top idol for years, been a fan of TREASURE for a month... but I already bought more TREASURE albums, have been streaming and promoting them on community sites...


[+5, 01] It's probably maternal instinct?


[+4, -0] Right. I feel like I'm raising a baby


[+3, -0] It's so cute how they improve the more they perform on stageㅠㅠ


[+2, -0] It's really so fun. It's been a while since I felt like this



[+2, -0] It's been years since I fangirled over rookies and it's so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[+1, -0] Kids, how is it like fangirling over rookies... I've never tried that... I'm currently a fan of a 6 year-old idol..

                - You'll understand why people fall over rookies. They're obviously new to everything and they're refreshing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...