Monday, September 14, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE fans come here

Should I watch TREASURE map or not

My friend keeps on talking about TREASURE and I told her to stop, but she told me "I'll leave you alone if you'll watch TREASURE map". I watched the episode she recommended and it was so fun..?

But the problem is, I'm an active fan of a top idol, so if I become an active fan of TREASURE then that means that I will have to really throw away my own life

I also want to fangirl over fresh rookie kids, but even just with my current group, it's so hard being their fan because they're on top

Am I on the verge of being their fan... Oh no

에비츄 다시보기와 21화 22화 에비츄 짤모음

Photo not included in original post


[+5, -0] I don't know. At first, I just watched T-Map because it's fun, but now, I watch all their videos. It's so fun~~ I'm so happy~~~ It's the happiest moment of my life~~~ TREASURE, I love you ㅠㅠㅠ 


[+5, -0] I started just casually watching them during my free time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I ended up watching all their videos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+5, -0] Just watch T-map as if you're watching a Youtuber ㅋㅋ When I was still not their fan, I watched all T-map episodes as if I'm watching an actual variety show ㅋㅋ

[+4, -0] I'm only fangirling over TREASURE but I can't live my own life anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For real, the moment I decided  to fangirl over them, I'm using my phone 12 hours in a day

[+4, -0] Just watch one episode comfortably when you're eating!! Also, just listen to their song when they have their comeback, watch their stages when they perform on music shows, press the heart and leave a comment "I love all 12 ".. and that's how you become a fan

[+4, -0] I became their fan after watching T-map ㅋㅋ

[+4, -0] Ya you should definitely watch T-map ㅇㅇ It's a guarantee that you'll become a fan

[+3, -0] Watch it watch it make sure to watch it







2 comments:

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...