Tuesday, March 1, 2022

[PANN] Wow INKIGAYO...

 It's their first comeback since Jihoon became the MC and look at how they designed their waiting room...


They prepared silly comments for each of the members. The members mentioned riding mini cars for the encore in a radio guesting recently regarding their 1st place promise, and they even prepared that too.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


"I see our Yoshi can live even without water? 'cause you're infinitely perfect."
T/N: wordplay here. 물 and 수 (in hanja) both means 'water'. '수'없이 means 'infinite' but when you translate it directly , it also means 'with no water'

"Little master singer. Jeongwoo-yah I kept on punching the wall 'cause your voice is so good that our house became a studio type (^^)"

"Looking at the ocean is ocean view. Looking at the river is river view. Looking at Jaehyuk is I love you"

"Junkyu, I was drinking americano while looking at you, but it tasted caramel macchiato..? (so sweet)"

"I saved 10 won every time Doyoung looks cool and I ended up buying 5 buildings in Gangnam... (thanks)"

"Now I know why Emperor Qin was obsessed with eternal youth..... It's to watch Jihoon's stage 2000 years later ^^"

"I heard when Yedam buys egg, it only comes with 29pcs? Because there's no limit when it comes to you"
T/N: Again word play T___T one tray of egg comes with 30pcs. 계란 means egg. 한계 means 'limit'. 한계란 by itself means 'one egg' but when used in a phrase '너에게 한계란 없으니까' it means 'no limit when it comes to you'

"World's top 3 handsome men
Acaprio
Asahi (in Japanese)
Asahi (in Korean)"

"Hold up, is Choi Hyunsuk biracial..?
Heaven & Korean"

"So Junghwan's !!features!! is clearer than my future (for real)"

"Mashiho, one week became 6 days while I was waiting for you.... I've been waiting for ages ㅠㅠ "
T/N: Another word play....... 목 means thursday. 목 빠져버렸다  means 'been waiting since forever' but in this they made it seem as if 'thursday was lost'

"I don't understand why is Haruto handsome? Actually, being handsome is Haruto ^^"


It's sad that they couldn't win today, but having them nominated and seeing TREASURE standing beside Jihoon during the ending makes me emotional ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 


I love you INKIGAYOㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ!!!!!



Source

[+69, -1] Aren't U and JIKJIN performances today legendary? Looks like they put so much effort in filming it. I noticed how they got all the killing parts well.... I'm so touched


[+52, -1] I really like INKIGAYO >< Looking at those silly comments, I'm telling you they're almost on Teumes level ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you INKIGAYO


[+50, -2] I can already feel their love even just at how they're editing Jihoon... I love you INKIGAYO staff!!!! Please be with our Jihoon for a very very long time, and please love TREASURE toooooo



[+48, -1] For real, INKIGAYO is the best.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

Doyoung: Inkigayo is the best🚀
The set looks awesome and thank you for filming as well
❤️


[+37, -2] At this part, whenever I go "Faceㅠ!" they'll actually zoom in that I'd think they could hear me... Thank you thank youㅠㅜㅜ 



[+37, -1] Today is really legendary



[+37, -0] I think they will really become popular.. Their live is great


[+34, -0] As of today, the best music show is INKIGAYO


[+31, -0] It's always just Jihoon who gets surprised with the confetti at the end, but today he's not alone 'cause his friend Junkyu joined him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Them looking at each other after they get shocked was so cuteㅠㅠ.. 


[+30, -3] TREASURE is the bestㅠㅠ 



[+30, -0] I don't know them well, but I like their song after it was played for a bit in 'Game Caterers 2', so I clicked their performance in Naver mainㅋㅋㅋ They're good at singing


[+30, -0] They changed their YouTube header to TREASURE ㅠㅠㅠㅠ As expected of Inkigayo ❤️



[+29, -0] Inkigayo's thumbnail is the best



[+29, -0] Isn't TREASURE also the first group with designed thumbnail by Inkigayo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+25, -24] like/dislike) 1st or 2nd, TREASURE is just as excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



[+22, -0] Personally, I think TREASURE's logo looks pretty




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...