Friday, March 18, 2022

[PANN] This person is not human

 It's TREASURE Yoshi and he's freaking handsome





Source

[+44, -4] He looks like someone from a webtoon or an animation


[+30, -3] Kim Bangjeon is really crazy this eraㅜㅜ 



[+24, -3] Normally, our Yoshi looks harmless and cute



[+25, -3] Kim Bangjeon


[+22, -1] Even more charming 'cause he looks like cold guy, but has a totally innocent personality


[+21, -2] I researched for him a lot after I saw him in Inkigayo for the first time last week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I go around saving his photos these days. His visual is really my style



[+16, -3] Kim Bangjeon, who joined taekwondo competition with the Korean flag (in his uniform), when he was a child



[+16, -1] Stop showing me Yoshi please. I can't breath 'cause he's been pulling me towards him all day... And stop introducing him to others... I only want myself to know him... 


[+15, -2] Yoshi is a 4th gen son of a Korean family in Japan and his nationality is Korean. Fcking handsome



[+15, -2] Our Yoshi is freaking handsome



[+14, -2] He's so great at performing, but normally he looks innocent



[+13, -1] ㅇ 



[+13, -1] His red hair is crazy

2 comments:

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...