Tuesday, March 15, 2022

[PANN] Ah TREASURE's first offline fansign is too much

 I'm so envious...

They went down the stage to personally give it them..

"They gave snacks to those who attended TREASURE's offline fansignㅠㅠ"
"ㅜThey said they put each member's favorite snacks!!! Their gift is too much, let me cry"

Wow...


I'm just gonna live off the previews... Teumes please give me more...



Source

[+63, -1] The members put their favorite snacks as a gift, but what am I gonna to with this kidsㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

"Which brat put mentos together with cola"


[+55, -2] This is how I'm feeling for an hour now

"I'm envious, I'm jealous, I'm sad, I'm bitter, I'm resentful, I'm angry, I'm outraged, I'm hopeless, I'm hurt ... *repeats*"


[+46, -1] I'm so envious. Sigh. I regret checking twitter...



[+27, -0] I'm not envious...



[+26, -1] Asahi's eyes are so wide



[+24, -0] Let me just cry for a bit.. I also like sun chip.. kidsㅠ



[+21, -1] I just recently entered the fandom, and after checking all the offline fansign photos, I think Yoon Jaehyuk is really freaking handsome. I bet he looks freaking good in real life tooㅠㅠㅠ Junkyu and Jihoon are also cute. Asahi is a total fairy and has a very small face. His eyes is literally half of his faceㅠㅠ I thought Junghwan looks mature, but he's a total baby in the photosㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


[+20, -1] I watched the videos and they were so close (to the fans) when they gave it ㅠ 



[+20, -1] First offline fansign previewㅠ 



[+20, -0] Even the gifts are funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is cola and mentos there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What should we do with these kids.. 


[+17, -1] Yoon Jaehyuk I love you



[+16, -0] The fan they had chosen is the goddess of fortune...



[+15, -0] Hyunsuk who was taken back by a staff 'cause he kept on talking to Teumes after giving the giftsㅋㅋ 



[+15, -2] I searched for the previews and Kim Junkyu was smiling in all of itㅠ He's so cuteㅠ 




2 comments:

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...