Wednesday, April 14, 2021

[PANN] TREASURE songs are unexpected

 I thought it's all bad so I didn't listen to any of their songs but after trying it out, I LOVE YOU, BOY and MMM are freaking good. I LOVE YOU MV is just crazy..? The visual attack right from the start is amazing 

Photo not included in original post




[+34, -1] I recommend listening to their B-sides!!! Come to me, BLT, Slow motion, Be With Me, Going Crazy, Orange + Beautiful, all of it is good

[+33, -2] They were not from a big company for nothing... Their songs are really great, even the B-sides

[+29, -1] Same fck I happened to watch their relay dance? and the song was so good, I immediately added it to my playlist

[+14, -1] I got hooked because of Jihoon in inkigayo so I tried listening to it and Come to me is legendary.... Definitely Korea's high-teen style

[+13, -1] Even the kids' personalities are unexpected. TMAP is freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+12, -0] My favorites are BOY and Going Crazy... Please come back with this kind of song and a perfect hair and makeup style.. I fell for them after watching Slowmotion stage in SMA?

[+12, -0] Listen to BLT... A masterpiece 

[+12, -1] I LOVE YOU MV is really heaven...

[+12, -0] I LOVE YOU MV is indeed legendary.. They have lots of youthful B-side songs too

[+9, -0] I definitely recommend Beautiful MV! Freaking good


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...