Monday, January 11, 2021

[PANN] I watched TREASURE's stage and

 Who is this?? I was watching Golden disk and I was surprised that I even screamed

Please please tell me who he is ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ 





Source

[+70, -5] TREASURE's 04-liner Haruto!!



[+52, -5] I gasp when I saw this on the screen. He's freaking handsome



[+53, -4] 04-liner rapper, Haruto


[+27, -0] He is TREASURE's confident visual ㅎㅎ Look at his fansites' photos too. He's really pretty



[+25, -0] It's obviously Haruto

                    - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Only people who have watched TMAP will understand this


[+24, -0] Fcking handsome Ruto ㅜㅜ 



[+21, -20] like/dislike



[+21, -0] It's our Ruto!



[+20, -0] Tomorrow is their comeback ^^^^



[+18, -0] I'm a NCTzen but I really enjoyed TREASURE's stage!! ㅠㅠ 


[+18, -0] Starting from YGTB 1st episode, he's already a member sure-to-debut for his skills and visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...