Thursday, December 24, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE's 04z cover video views

 The 'stack it up' cover of TREASURE's 04-line, RuJeongwoo, reached 10 million views yesterday!


The fact that their cover video, when they were trainees, reached 10M views means they're really good. It's too precious just to be watched only by the fans so, I'm here to brag about it ((If you don't like it, go away))

This is the link⬇️

TREASURE : PARK JEONG WOO x HARUTO - Stack It Up (Liam Payne x A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Cover.)



RuJeongwoo means Haruto + Park Jeongwoo. They were just kids during YGTB



But just 2 years after, they have grown so much. Their physiques have become 'oppas'



Please give their 'stack it up' cover lots of attention~~ If you have interest in TREASURE, please listen to it once



Source

[+58, -2] TREASURE has a bright future


[+51, -2] RuJeongwoo!!



[+50, -2] Both of them have grown so much



[+30, -0] This may be out of nowhere but, it's fascinating there are 04z line now... It feels like yesterday when it was just 94z.....


[+26, -1] I'm not a fan but, I really like their 'stack it up' (cover) that I think I have watched it for over 10 times..


[+22, -22] (((((((((((like/dislike))))))))))) Kid-oppas, I love you



[+21, -0] As expected, I freaking like RuJeongwoo duo. Their voices suits each other



[+21, -0] They were just this kids during YGTB... (Please like this and the comment before me ><)



[+20, -0] I don't mean this as a bad thing but, they're 04-liners but they look handsome in a mature way...


[+19, -0] I didn't watch YGTB but, I've seen Park Jeongwoo's 'when we were young' video by accident. He was just 15 years old there but, he did so well

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...