Sunday, November 8, 2020

[THEQOO] The more I watch the MV, the more I realize how they did well in picking the song and choreography

 Specially the choreography, they did well this time. I see lots of fangirling/fanboying points

I hope they'll perform in Inkigayo faster ㅜㅜㅜ 


Gif not included in the original post


Source

1. I just hope they will change the stepping choreo. It's not even shown in the MV so I don't see the point of adding that

                - Yup. Of course, except that part


2. For real, the kids executed it well. Just remove the dangerous move then, the choreography will be perfect for me


3. Right ㅜㅜㅜ The dance break at the end? I think it's amazing ㅜㅜ 


4. That's right. It's so good and coolㅠㅠㅠ (Except the dangerous part of the choreography)


5. Me too ㅠㅠ 


6. Me too. Just remove the stepping choreo, then it'll be my favorite among their past choreographies 


7. For real. It's so addicting. The more I listen to it, the more I like it. You can see how talented they are so, I feel proud. I hope people around the world will watch them


8. I also like how the dance for the 1st verse and 2nd verse are different. I like both

                - Ah right ㅋㅋ 1st and 2nd verse are different but I like it. I also like both very much


9. The kids did so well with their facial expressions for this song too, right? They say Jeongwoo's gestures have improved ㅋㅋㅋ Overall, I think all of them have improved

                - Yup!!!!!! The kids' facial expressions were really good. They're no longer rookies. They are now professional idols


10. Same. Except the stepping move, I really like the choreography


11. Same. Except the stepping move, I like everything. Though, I really want to hear a feedback about the stepping move maybe through hashtag.. We don't know how many times they will perform the song, not to mention the continuous practice. I just can't watch that part

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...