Saturday, October 31, 2020

[PANN] Wow YG will appear in MAMA

**Will only translate TREASURE related comments 


They said TREASURE will appear (in the show). Let's get the Rookie of the Year ^_^





Source



[+37, -1] TREASURE, let's get the ROTY ❤️


[+27, -1] YG and MNET, don't fight again ㅋㅋ Rookie of the Year is TREASURE ❤️


                        - The gif is so appropriate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+25, -1] Yup ROTY



[+19, -1] Let's get ROTY for TREASURE, as well as an award for our BLACKPINK too

                    - Teume and Blinks, let's fangirl/fanboy happily ❤️


[+14, -0] Kids, you want to hear TREASURE's speech right?? Let's vote ㅋㅋ 



[+14, -0] Fck you mean I will be able to see this face in MAMA. I'm so happy



[+13, -0] TREASURE will come back on November 6. Please give them lots of attention



[+11, -0] As expected, YHS was the problem


[+11, -0] I'm a fan of another group but I voted for TREASURE

                    - Thank you. Can you tell me who is your bias so I can vote for them too


[+10, -0] Does this mean YG also reunited with MNET?


[+7, 1] My heart's racing just by the thought of BLACKPINK and TREASURE performing in MAMA 


-------------------------------------------------------------


[PANN] Ah 2020 MAMA is fcking exciting 


**Will only translate TREASURE related comments 


Am I the only one?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like lots of idols and I'm looking forward to TREASURE's rookie stage. I also freaking like B/TS's Dynamite. For Red/Velvet, I don't think they will appear this year...^^I'm also fcking excited for B/LACKPINK. I also like I/Z*ONE's song. I also hope N/CT will perform Kick it and... the unit song? Misfit, it'll be amazing if they do. I also like I/U and S/uga's collaboration song.. Ah I don't know anymore. I'm excited for everyoneㅠㅠ 


Photo not included in original post




Source

[+13, -1] Where did the news about YG appearing in MAMA come out?? I'm trembling, where is it??


                    - An article has been published


[+10, -1] Thank you for being excited about TREASURE!!!


[+9, -1] So fcking excited about YG appearing in MAMA


[+5, -2] To be honest, YG saved MAMA before. BIGBANG and 2NE1 are legends 


[+5, -1] Ah fck I didn't watch any MAMA shows after YG stopped performing there and now I'm so freaking excited


[+4, -1] I remember SM and YG fans talking about MAMA beforeㅋ Who would've thought the day would come this soon


[+4, -1] If TREASURE and BLACKPINK will appear, I'm gonna cry out of happiness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


[+3, -1] TREASURE will appear there??

                    - Yup yupㅠ They said they will ㅠ!!!!


[+2, -1] Finally YG ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...