Sunday, October 25, 2020

[PANN] Picture of your bias that you definitely have in your gallery if you're a fan

T/N: I will only included TREASURE related comments!!


Share all pictures of your bias that you will definitely have if you're a fan!!

I will look at all of it and also save some 팬아저 pictures (T/N: In korean they call it 팬아저 which means 팬 아니어도 저장한 사진 "photo that I saved even if I'm not a fan")  ㅎ 




Source


[+43, -3] TREASURE Yoon Jaehyuk fans, be honest, how many times have you saved this gif in your gallery every time you see it;;; Am I right?

                [+6, -0] At this point, it's his 2nd time of being idol

                [+3, -0] He looks like the protagonist in a web drama ㅠㅠㅠ 

                [+1, -0] Uh oh

                [+2, -0] Jaehyuk-ah

                [+5, -0] Oh wow. I didn't expect to see Jaehyuk in the best comment. So surprising


[+35, -3] How the legend started _ Yoon Jaehyuk banana milk selca

                [+10, -0] What Yoon Jaehyuk started



[+19, -2] Park Jeongwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

                [+2, -0] I honestly keep on watching this every time I see it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+18, -1] I see Jaehyuk Sahi fans. All of you have this right?

                [+2, -0] I love this dog-cat combo ㅠㅠ 


[+16, -1] Teume, I know you immediately saved this one

                - I'm an Inseo but I saved it,,,


[+16, -2] The legend that got so many RTs just few days ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



[+13, -1] TREASURE middle schooler maknae 



[+12, -0] A gif I immediately saved ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (The one being hugged is the hyung)



[+10, -0] Dongsaeng's gaze while looking at his 2nd oldest hyung. Hyung and his bright cheek fat




[+10, -0] Haruto


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...