Monday, September 21, 2020

[THEQOO] I'm a new fan and should I also watch Treasure Box??

 Do you recommend it or not??


Source


- I recommend it


- My heart hurts watching that so, I recommend it if you have nothing else to watch anymore


- For me , since I went throughout pre-debut with them, I appreciate looking at their faces more ㅋㅋㅋ


- Watch all TREASURE's other videos first before that one ㅎㅎ With that you'll feel more comfortable watching it


- I didn't watch it. I just skipped it. It's not like the all the kids' debut announcement will be shown in the last episodeㅎㅎ


- I said I will skip it, but still ended up watching it and it was not that bad


- I liked it because I can feel how much the kids have grown! But, I recommend watching TREASURE map first


- I hope you will definitely watch it because for me, Ruto and Jeongwoo's monthly evaluation in the 2nd episode was legendary


- There are so many hurtful parts but since you already know the results, it's less difficult to watch. All the kids look good but I recommend watching all the other videos first 


- Watch T-map first then if you have nothing else to watch anymore, try it 


- Watch it if you have nothing else to watch but I personally haven't watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...