Thursday, September 24, 2020

[THEQOO] I guess I really think of Haruto as an actual Korean

 I was like 'Oh? No Japanese members are in the same dorm?' and I got flustered for 32 secs


Photo not included in the original post


Source

- Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I saw the dorm list, I was like "Oh, The Japanese members are equally distributed to one dorm each" but Haruto and Yoshi are actually on the same dorm ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


- His surname is 'Ha'


- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


- His way of speaking and him joking around is exactly just like a Korean guy


- He's also good at acrostic poem ㅋㅋㅋ 


- It was hilarious how he started singing 'Cause you are my girl~~' after Jeongwoo's confession scene in their recent TMI ㅋㅋㅋ 

                    - Do they have that in Japan too ㅋㅋㅋ How did he know it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


- Ruto is so natural that I also forget about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


-------

[PANN] TREASURE Haruto is totally like a Korean High Schooler 


Just the way he talks is like a Korean High Schooler, it's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not swearing at him, it's just that I find it hilarious and cute 


Requested by: @istillwant_you
Source

[+5, -0] I think it's because he's on the same age as Jeongwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ For real, you can hear Jeongwoo's way of speaking in Haruto's


[+4, -0] Park Jeongwoo contributed a lot... I love this combo


[+2, -0] Indeed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His is way of speaking is for real


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...