Sunday, September 20, 2020

[PANN] Did you see Junkyu run his hands through his hair

 My life is fun




TREASURE is rising


Source


[+25, -1] He's crazy



[+23, -1] The beret hat is making me crazy



[+21, -1] My heart hurts after seeing Junkyu run his hands through his hair



[+12, -0] Junkyu is refreshing


[+9,-0] I envy this kid's personality. He's obviously loved by people. Aside from his bright personality, he seems like a person who doesn't have any inferiority complex.. His personality is like Yoona's?.. He doesn't compete with the people around him and just do exactly what he needs to do. He's cool and I envy that 

                    - It's really obvious that he's loved and based on his actions, he's always considerate. His way of speaking is so cute but then, he can't do aegyo once you ask him to do it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+6, -0] Lovely kid ㅠㅠㅠ



[+5, 4] Like/dislike!!)) Kim Junkyu's face is youthful but his body is amazing 



[+5, -0] I love you Kim Junkyu...



[+4, -0] Among all the idols I've seen, Kim Junkyu is leading when it comes to loveliness



1 comment:

  1. as a junkyu bias, this whole blog is making me ������

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...