Wednesday, April 14, 2021

[PANN] Inkigayo MCs ending today

 Jihoon sitting down because he made a mistake, Yujin making fun of him and Sungchan who's just feeling the song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all cute







Source

[+102, -3] NiNiNi in Inkiclub ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



[+80, -5] Behind story of Jihoon's mistakeㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today's mistake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everything was going perfectly today!!! so I was like Ah... Today is amazing and then I made a mistake ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎPlease look at it cutely^^


[+64, -7] The three of them are so good at MC-ing that I feel kinda sad not seeing them make any mistakes but today is the cutest of all


[+40, -4] Park Jihoon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so cute that I want to kidnap him and bite him...



[+38, -3] Happy Yujin because she gets to make fun (of him) ㅋㅋㅋ 



[+34, -8] ㅎ 



[+32, -32] like/dislike



[+30, -3] Jihoon, his smile is pretty..


[+29, -2] What do you mean skinship, they didn't even touched each other my god. I heard inkigayo will make the mc combo be MCs for a year if they click and what do you expect them to do during that time. They should have chemistry and look like close friends for people to talk about them. Also, that happens so people watching would think it's cute. MCing like robots are no fun. I swear these uncles...


[+27, -3] Jihoon's smile is so pretty. It makes the person watching feel happy too


[+25, -4] Park Jihoon? The more I see him, the more charming he becomes... I'm watching because of Yujin but my focus keeps on going to Jihoon,,,





No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...