Sunday, November 15, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE 1st day of sales-ing

 First single that was released in August had 160 thousand first week sales


Second single that was released in September had 169 thousand first week sales


The third single that was out this month, November, started counting its first week sales today


Starting from the first day, 118 thousand already....


Wow... we've seen the kids, who have only debuted for 3 months and was given short period differences for their comeback release, surpass almost 600 thousand sales and now, are we going to see them surpass 800 thousand ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


Amazing.


TREASURE map was also fun to watch. I think the kids will go viral if they appear in broadcasts but, the chart ranking was very sad 



Source

[+23, -2] I will be by TREASURE's side until they rise and then, I will show off to people how I've been a fan since their debut era 


[+20, -0] It's crazy how they broke their record after coming only a month after.. Wow


[+19, -2] Jjang-REASURE 



[+15, -1] I was just going to check them out casually but, they got me so badly.. To the point that I keep on thinking about them all day. Sigh. I really want to see them in person. It's killing me


[+12, -1] TREASURE will grow. I will make sure they will become a top idol. Teumes will work our ass off for that to happen so, just wait. I love you our TREASURE. Congratulations on your 100th day~!!~!


[+11, -0]  I think they just have to pick the right song and they will skyrocket to the top..


[+11, -0] I strongly recommend TREASURE map, for real.. It's so fun to watch


[+9, -1] First of all, once you watch TREASURE map, it's impossible to live in reality anymore


[+8, -0] Wow. 3 times in a row. I didn't expect anything since we were only given a month.. crazy.. ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ 


[+8, -0] Boy groups usually have hard time getting good digital results. It's even more difficult after the chart update but at least, their physicals are really amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...