Saturday, November 21, 2020

[PANN] As expected, TREASURE is not much different from YG ㅋㅋ

 Their live skills is amazing

I was watching MR removed videos of idols when I saw TREASURE's (I often listen to YG idol songs since it's my style)

I was surprised when I learned that it's their debut stage

At the chorus, even at the parts where they have AR, they sing it all live. They even sing they "Na na na na" part  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

After watching the other idol's MR removed, some of them don't sing some parts because the choreo was hard

This kids have hard choreography too but, they sing everything

As expected of YG. BP's encore was also amazing


Personally, even though YG has lots of issues, since I like all kids who are non-problematic, I hope TREASURE will become successful ㅎ 

For real, you can't drag YG singers for their skills

https://youtu.be/P_wi_aOvkoo

Link for the video I watched




Source


[+31, -0] I clicked this nervously thinking it was a negative post.... Thank you very much ㅠㅠㅠ Our Jjang-REASURE are still rookies but they have great skills ㅠㅠㅠ I hope a lot of people will get to know that. I hope for your success too, OP 



[+26, -0] Jihoon was once dragged before because his voice cracked and the post even trended at #1 real-time. A week after, he also made fun of himself when they did Lie-V ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's how aware he is regarding his own skills


[+20, -0] Thanks for being kind to TREASURE ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're all young but their skills are really great. They're improving every day!!!


[+16, 8] Shoooong (Teume, like/dislike this)



[+12, -0] Where did they find these kids. Their future is really promising



[+12, -0] I wrote this after seeing the comment below me, that video actually made me a fan... They're still rookies but it's amazing how they sing live. After that, I searched for their videos and that's how I ended up becoming a fan ㅋㅋㅋ Jjang-REASURE who overcome negative posts

T/N: She's talking about the comment about Jihoon's voice cracking


[+11, -0] Skills is one thing but their visual is also amazing. I usually don't like YG style but, after checking TREASURE out, I became their fan



[+11, -0] No lies, their live performances are amazing. Their choreographies are also hard but, all their mics are on and all of them sing. It's amazing... ㅠㅠ Specially the main vocals and rap line.. But all of them are good...


[+11, -0] Our kids who always enjoy performing



[+10, -0] Thanks OP ㅠㅠㅠ Our TREASURE is doing well!!! I love you 




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...