Monday, October 19, 2020

[PANN] I'm a TREASURE fan and Junghwan is really amazing

 It's not easy to debut at 16 years old... On top of that, his dancing stands out in the team and it's cool ㅋㅋ He's also bright and cute. I wish I have a younger bother like So Junghwan




Source

[+17, -0] I swear when I watched that episode of him working so hard to shake his pedometer but ended up having it on reset, yet he didn't made it obvious that he's upset and even smiled while saying it's okay, I thought "Wow this kid grew up while being loved by others.." ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ I like him a lot


[+10, -0] Pulling his hyung up



[+10, -0] Even during their radio guesting, he was so good with his words that you can't tell he's very young. My baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


[+9, -0] This middle schooler is even good at stage



[+9, -0] I respect Junghwan for living diligently starting from his youth. Maybe it's because he started his career at a very young age but you can feel the maturity in his words


Junghwan: I'm having a hard time but then, the hyungs are also going through it as well


[+8, -0] Look at him sneezing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Who does it this cutely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


                        - Hold on, this is too much. It's freaking cute



[+6, -0] He is still growing... and I feel like he'll have an actor vibe once he becomes an adult



[+5, -0] He looks pretty when he burst out laughing


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...