Thursday, September 24, 2020

[PANN] I like TREASURE Bang Yedam a lot

 His personality seem very pure and he's so good at singing.... I can hear Justin Bieber in his voice..

Everyone, please listen to Bang Yedam's singing 'There's nothing holding me back' 

Cries... I've been watching Bang Yedam since KPOP Star. I was waiting for him to come out of YG's treasure box for how many years and I was actually disappointed to know that he'll debut in a group, but now I'm satisfied with it 


Gif not included in the original post

Source

[+4, -0] Bang Yedam is so sweet~



[+3, -0] He was legendary in their can't take my eyes off you cover for today's radio. Make sure to watch it!!


[+3, -0] Ofcourse, Yedam is great


[+1, -0] Yedam


[+0, -0] He was legendary again today. Crazy

-----------


[PANN] TREASURE Bang Yedam


I became his fan, few years ago, after I saw a clip of him singing but I forgot about him while waiting,, I recently discovered in Youtube that he made his debut not so long ago. I'm so annoyed at YG for debuting him just now after how many yearsㅡㅡ Putting that aside, when did the small kid become this mature.. I was watching his fancam and he was so good. For some reason, his looks is heart fluttering and he looks so cute. Am I going to become his fan again... but TREASURE has a lot of members ㅠ How did it ended up like this, someone please explain;;


+ I'm going to watch T-map but I have limited time, so please recommend me few episodes!

Source

[+3, -0] Become a fan. I actually just want to keep them to myself but it's a shame to be the only one who knows about them. I actually started watching T-map without knowing anyone else except from Bang Yedam and I became their fan immediately... I also haven't tried fangirling over a group with many members but actually, the more, the merrier. Start watching from T-map episode 4!


[+1, -0] If you'll become a fan, I recommended watching T-map > Fact check, 3-minute TREASURE > Dance, Song covers > YGTB performances ㅎㅎ


[-0, -0] At first, they picked 7 members for TREASURE but according to YHS, there are many kids who are too precious so he made one more team, MA6NUM, which had 6 members. That 2 teams because TREASURE13 but one member left. Rearrangements were made and that's how TREASURE became one team. That's also why they have 2 leaders. I recommend you to start watching T-map's variety show training, pajama party, sports day, treasure high and their TMI Bali episode. After watching all these episodes, I'm confident you'll find yourself watching all videos from episode 1~~^^

              

[+0, -0] I recommend T-map's variety camp, sports day and treasure high episodes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...